Who We Are
The future is bright for tennis in Canada, and you will be right in the middle of it all at Tennis Canada! A national sport organization with a mission to lead the growth of tennis in Canada and a vision to become a world-leading tennis nation, Tennis Canada seeks to grow participation across Canada and develop champions on the international stage. Tennis Canada also owns and operates the Rogers Cup presented by National Bank tournaments in Toronto and Montreal, two of the best-run sporting events in the world which annually bring the globe’s best tennis players to Canada. In recent years, Canadian tennis has seen historic achievements, with players reaching Grand Slam finals and record high world rankings, and participation and interest on the rise. Join us as we look to build on this exciting momentum and produce even greater results. We are a team of innovators, who are passionate about our work and pursue excellence together every day.
Digital Content Intern
Reporting to Digital Manager, your main responsibilities are to:
– Produce tennis related photo and video content (filming, lighting, editing and engineering) for digital properties such as TennisCanada.com and RogersCup.com and associated social media chanel including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube
– Upload and share content on Tennis Canada and Rogers Cup social media and website properties
– Use existing knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs to develop various digital assets
– Take video, graphic design and digital media projects from conception through to completion
– Assisting with the creation of daily social media posts, email marketing campaigns, blasts, and developing creative for post-match recaps
– Other duties and special projects as requested by the Director of Digital and Content Producer
Who You Are
– Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university program. Preference will be given to candidates who are currently enrolled in college/university programs relevant to graphic design/digital media and video production
– Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
– Comfortable using WordPress CMS
– Experience with After Effects is considered an asset
– Experience with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
– Passionate, self-motivated, a winning and positive attitude, excel in a professional environment
– Strong knowledge of tennis
– Ability to communicate in French is considered an asset
– Excellent relationship building and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organization
– The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work flexible hours in a dynamic and service-oriented team environment.
What’s in it for you?
– Be part of a dynamic organization that makes a difference across Canada;
– Get in the game! Join the Rogers Cup team;
– Be part of an innovative, vibrant and passionate team;
– oin the organization that sets the standard and always strives for excellence
Send us your resume and demo reel at email@example.com For more great articles, features and job postings, follow SMG on Twitter @SholdMediaGroup
Send us your resume and demo reel at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more great articles, features and job postings, follow SMG on Twitter @SholdMediaGroup
Join Shold Media Group
Joining the Shold Media Group and getting connected with other young media professionals is simple. All you need to do is ‘LIKE’ SMG on Facebook and ‘Follow’ SMG on Twitter. Once you do that, you’ll have all the great articles, videos, event invites and much more delivered right to you. Click the links below to Join.